[Neobrahmigp] Third F2F Meeting of NBGP - 13-15 Dec. - Colombo

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Wed Oct 25 14:54:14 UTC 2017

Dear all,

In the online meeting this week, the NBGP members agreed to hold the third face to face meeting from 13-15 December in Colombo, Sri Lanka.  This would require arrival on 12 December and departure on 16 December.

We hope to see many of you there.  In case you need invitation letter, please let us know.

Also, in case you need travel support to attend the meeting, you could apply for it by filling the attached form and returning it to us by 1 Nov. 2017.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other queries.

We will be working with the co-chairs to develop the agenda.  Please share any suggestions you may have for inclusion.

Regards,
Sarmad