[Neobrahmigp] Telugu code chart - draft - reg

Uma Maheshwar G guraohyd at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 08:54:19 UTC 2017

Hi All,
I have seen the filled in Telugu letters in Code Chart .
I have noticed at least Four mismatches or misplaced characters in the
corresponding
code points;  and another 66 the telugu character is not filled in at sl.
no. 66.

sl.     code                 telugu   Abbre-           My
no.    points              letter     viation           Comment
1       0C82                 ం        Anusvara       telugu letter anusvara
left blank (unfilled)
20     0C99                 ఞ        NYA              NYA is inserted
instead of NGA (misplaced)
25     0C9E                  ఙ         NGA             NGA is inserted
instead of NYA (misplaced)
66     0CDE/0C34        ఴ             (FA)LLLA       LLLA is not inserted,
codepoint slot leftblank
67         0CEO /0C60          ౠ            RR                    telugu
letter RR is not inserted and the codepoint
                                                               left
blank  instead
it is inserted between the codepoints sl.no. 9 and 10.
What about  letters 0C01   ఁ      arasunna or Telugu sign chandrabindu and
recent addition combining chandrabindu

Uma Maheshwar Rao,  G.
CALTS, Univ. of Hyderabadఁ