[Neobrahmigp] Telugu code chart - draft - reg

Jay Paudyal mail at jaypaudyal.tel
Tue Sep 26 02:48:27 UTC 2017

Dear Mr. Rao,

Thanks Mr. Rao for your valuable inputs and guidance. I met with Mr. Gangadhar (who is volunteering for Telugu) yesterday and discussed further and also roped in Tech guy from Hyderabad for tech things like LGR xml generation. We will update you on every stage of our work for Telugu script and at every stage we need your valuable inputs and guidance.

I am in Hyderabad for 1 more day, it would be great if I can meet you in person today.

Regards

Jay Paudyal