[Neobrahmigp] Summary of Neo-Brahmi GP meeting on 26 September 2017

Babul Films Society n-p NGO ICT for Ecoawareness office at babul.ngo
Sat Sep 30 07:17:05 UTC 2017

Hi team,
I am experiencing some problems connecting to the call via Adobe
Connect.
I guess some other members also have this issue. For NPOC meetings I
don't
face any such problems and online participation is smooth.
Also, would like to know if dial out connect requests have to be made in
advance.
Thanks Pitinan for the 26 Sep updates and links.
best wishes
Ganga
---
Babul Films Society NGO np [regd]