[Neobrahmigp] Summary of Neo-Brahmi GP meeting on 26 September 2017

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Sat Sep 30 08:59:32 UTC 2017

Dear Ganga, All,

The dial out requests can be done through the system at the time of the meeting.  These can also be done in advance by sharing your phone no. with Pitinan and me (and we will dial out to you five minutes before each meeting starts).

If you want to test your adobe meeting connection, please let Pitinan and me know and we can schedule a separate time with you to test it.

Regards,
Sarmad