[Neobrahmigp] WLE Rules, Repertoire and Labels

Dr Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Wed Apr 4 09:53:39 UTC 2018

Dear AllWhile we are approaching to our Face to Face meeting, As discussed and considering the IP feedback we shall ensure the following in our draft LGR documnets. - Invalid / Valid labels to support WLE rules. - Ensure that entire repertoire is covered while creating valid invalid labels .

Lets try to submit our next draft document by 11th April, so we may get feedback from IP and than we can discuss in detail when we are there in Delhi for F2F meeting. That will be fruitful discussion and will be a good progress. Lets use this opportunity of meeting in Delhi on 22nd April, as more and more people can join in and get wider acceptance and feedback from the members and community. Thanks.

Dr. Ajay DATA  | Founder &amp CEO

Get email id like अजय@डाटा.भारत in your own language,visit www.xgenplus.com

Do not Remove:
[HID]20180404111756397[-HID]