[Neobrahmigp] Invitation to join the ICANN61 readout session at 4:30 PM on 19th April

Samiran Gupta samiran.gupta at icann.org
Mon Apr 16 11:04:40 UTC 2018

Dear Panel Members -

I am writing to invite you to join the ICANN61 Readout that is being hosted by the International Institute of Information Technology - Bangalore (IIIT-B), at 4:30 PM on 19th April. The meeting agenda is attached to this mail for your reference.

An update on the panel’s work will be shared at the readout session by co-chair Dr. Ajay Data for the benefit of other community members who will be joining.

I give below the joining details:

Venue of the meeting:
The venue of the program is the IIIT-B campus located in Electronics City, Bangalore, if you wish to join in person.
Participants in Delhi may join at the remote hub, being kindly hosted by the Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations (ICRIER), located at the India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road.
You may also join remotely from your computer. Teleconference instructions for the same are provided below.

Teleconferencing instructions:

We will be using WebEx Conferencing for this meeting. You may be prompted to download the software before you are able to join the meeting. It should be a quick installation, so please allow a couple of minutes for the installation to complete.

However, if you do not wish down load the software, or if you have any issues with it, you may alternatively select “JOIN BY BROWSER” when prompted to enter your name and email address.

JOIN WEBEX MEETING

Link: https://mytrials.webex.com/mytrials/j.php?MTID=ma430ca4dfdd96771a7201c98e9e359c8[mytrials.webex.com]

Meeting number: 925 217 520

Meeting password: 355AyGB2

Lastly, we shall be grateful for a line of confirmation from your side as to how you plan to join. Also, please feel free to share this invitation on your network. I look forward to an engaging conversation at the ICANN61 readout.

Sincerely,

Samiran Gupta

Head of India

Level 1, Red Fort Capital Parsvnath Towers

Bhai Veer Singh Marg, Gole Market

New Delhi 110 001

Mobile: +91 99902 18198

Office:  +91 11 6678 2490