[Neobrahmigp] F2F NBGP Meeting

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Wed Apr 18 11:55:30 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Please find attached the agenda for the Face-to-Face NBGP Meeting in Delhi 23-25 April, 2018.

Please note that the completion of the LGR comprises with three components:

  1.  LGR Proposal Document
  2.  LGR XML file
  3.  Test File
You could see the published ones as the sample of these here https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/lgr-proposals-2015-12-01-en
Akanksha and I will reach out to each of script leads and work on the presentation of your session together to cover all these components.

For the logistic information for the traveling participants, we will get back with another detailed email shortly.

Regards,
Pitinan