[Neobrahmigp] F2F NBGP meeting Delhi - updated agenda

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Mon Apr 23 16:26:58 UTC 2018

Dear NBGP members,

Kindly find the revised agenda for our F2F meeting as attached.
Please note that

  *   Tomorrow the Tamil expert from Sri Lanka will join us remotely  at 18.30 – 19.00  therefore, we extended our meeting
  *   While we are extending the meeting time, it is possible that we will finish all the script discussion by tomorrow
  *   The last day will be open for any residual issues from the IP which effect all scripts.

Regards,
Pitinan