[Neobrahmigp] Devanagari - Akshar Combinations (PDF Files)

Dr. G. S. Lehal (ਗੁਰਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਲਹਿਲ) gslehal at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 17:05:03 UTC 2018

Hello Akshat,
I have gone through the files and could not find any additional cross
variant with Gurmukhi script.

Thanks

On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 5:57 PM, Udaya Narayana Singh via Neobrahmigp <
neobrahmigp at icann.org> wrote:

> Dear Akshat and Neha,
>
> I have gone through all files and compared with Bangla script, and find
> that there are no cross-script variants vis-a-vis Deva-Nagari that need be
> mentioned in the final Deva-nagari LGR. Regards,
>
> Professor Udaya Narayana Singh
> Chair-Professor & Head, ACLiS
> Amity Centre for Linguistic Studies (ACLiS)
> Amity University Haryana, Gurgaon
> Pachgaon, Manesar PIN 122431
> Cell: +91-98301-32234 & 94340-50218
>
> Formerly, Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan &
> Former Director, Central Inst of Indian Languages (CIIL)
> Home-page www.udayanarayana.com
>

> On Sunday, 29 April, 2018, 4:33:01 PM IST, Dhanalakshmi K. T. <
> lakshmikt96 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> We went through the document and no cross script variants are found.
>

> Regards,
> Dhanalakshmi K T
>
> On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 11:37 AM, Akshat Joshi <akshatj at cdac.in> wrote:
>
> Dear All,
>
> Please find attached, combinations of Devanagari (in PDF files) against
> which Cross-script variants need to be identified from all the other
> scripts under NBGP by the respective script experts.
>
> Please do the same analysis with the Combinations for Gurmukhi shared by
> Dr. Lehal.
>
> Request you all to provide feedback as early as possible so that the
> Devanagari and Gurmukhi LGRs can be finalized.
>
> Regards,
> Akshat
>
> On April 24, 2018 at 3:39 PM Neha Gupta <nehag at cdac.in> wrote:
>
> Dear All,
>

> As per the discussion in today’s meeting, I have generated all the
> combinations till CHC. For your easy reference, I am again reproducing the
> Variables description. The file name is given as per combination listed in
> that file.
>
> e.g CM.TXT – having all the combinations Consonant followed by Matra.
>

> Variables:
>
> C – Consonant / Consonant-Nukta
>
> M - Matra
>
> B - Anusvara (Bindu)
>
> D - Candrabindu
>
> X - Visarga
>
> H - Halant / Virama
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Neha Gupta
>
> C-DAC, GIST
>

> ------------------------------ ------------------------------
> ------------------------------ ------------------------------ -------
> [ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ CDACINDIA
> <https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA> & Twitter: @cdacindia ]
>
> This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
> contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the
> intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
> all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
> [...]

Dr. Gurpreet Singh Lehal,
Professor, Department of Computer Science
Dean, Faculty of Computing Sciences
Director,  Research Centre for Punjabi Language Technology,
Punjabi University, Patiala.
India-147002

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurpreet_Singh_Lehal

Phone : +91-9815473767 (M)