[Neobrahmigp] Additional cross-script variants of Oriya - Malayalam - Myanmar

Kuldeep Patnaik kuldeep.patnaik3 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 12:49:41 UTC 2018

Dear Pitinan,

Thanks for sharing Myanmar script also have an ‘O’ like
character, 101D ဝ MYANMAR LETTER WA.

We can include this in the Odia LGR proposal as a variant along with
Malayalam. Kindly update the package accordingly.

        0B20 ଠ ORIYA LETTER TTHA
0D20 ഠ MALAYALAM LETTER TTHA
101D ဝ MYANMAR LETTER WA

Best Regards