[Neobrahmigp] IP feedback on LGR proposals

Dr. Ajay DATA ajay at data.in
Thu Aug 16 05:22:01 UTC 2018

Hello Sarmad / Pitinan,

Based on IP feedback, we shall close our final touches on Malayalam, Tamil and Bangla.

Requesting Pitinan to schedule NBGP calls Monday onwards for three scripts for each script one day.

I am aware that these remaining two Malyalam and Tamil are likely to be ready as final document in next week. Let's also get our friends from Bangladesh and India on call next week and see what need to be done to go for IP validation and than public comment as soon as possible.

Please setup the calls for next week and reach to consensus.

I would be happy to join all the calls.

Thanks.

Dr. Ajay Data

--
Sent from my Android device with XGenPlus.