[Neobrahmigp] Malayalam LGR Updated

veena solomon veena.ycet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 09:24:06 UTC 2018

Hi,

This is the updated Malayalam LGR Proposal. I have incorporated most of the
IP suggestions. Please take a look. I have commented wherever I have
questions.

I am keeping the live document instead of downloading it because I can
download once changes are made or approved to remove the hassle of having
to format again.

LGR Proposal :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t0AM9jBUdkHhwY9FUVZEwSB5Faens75lWSsj2qwdeFQ/edit?usp=sharing

IP Response:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J1sh1sHXR-0QpA6u4GNFyR5lfD_cw5l046FcLVfBlqA/edit?usp=sharing

Test labels file is updated and attached.

Thanks

*Veena Solomon*

[image: Twitter icon] <http://www.twitter.com/vinazol> [image: Pinterest
icon] <http://www.pinterest.com/vinazol> [image: Facebook icon]