[Neobrahmigp] [Ext] Re: Tamil LGR

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Wed Aug 29 17:17:42 UTC 2018

Thank you, Dr. Shanmugam,

Dear all,

Kindly review and provide feedback by tomorrow 4pm IST.  We plan to ship this to the IP by tomorrow.

Regards,
Pitinan

From: "Dr. Shanmugam Rajabadher" <shanfaace at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, August 30, 2018 at 00:11
To: Pitinan Kooarmornpatana <pitinan.koo at icann.org>
Cc: Sarmad Hussain <sarmad.hussain at icann.org>, Akshat Joshi <akshatsjoshi at gmail.com>, "Neobrahmigp at icann.org" <Neobrahmigp at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Ext] Re: Tamil LGR

Dear Pitinan,
I have made some changes in the LGR document , response document as well as test file. Kindly remove the review mode and wait for some hours for any updates from others.

From my side the doc looks fine now. We may consider this as final. PFAs

Thanks and regards
Dr.Shanmugam R.