[Neobrahmigp] Edit repertoire table colum header

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Wed Dec 5 11:28:05 UTC 2018

Dear NBGP members,

We have one common feedback across all NBGP script LGRs that the header of the repertoire table column ‘Indic Syllabic Category’ is confusing with  the Unicode character property of the same name.

Devanagari team agrees on this point and agrees to update the column name, therefore, for we would suggest all the script to do the same.
Please update the repertoire table column header from ‘Indic Syllabic Category’ to ‘Category’.

For Kannada, and Tamil that I’m working on at the moment. I will incorporate this as well.
This is for your information. Kindly let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Pitinan