[Neobrahmigp] [Ext] Re: Kannada LGR Proposal version 2.3 date 29 November 2018

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Wed Dec 5 17:20:40 UTC 2018

Dear Pavanaja , dear Dhakalakshmi.

Thank you for your responses. Yes, the variant mapping is modified in Telugu in the same way.

For Kannada package we will add these modification and then share with the IP:

  1.  update the repertoire table column header from ‘Indic Syllabic Category’ to ‘Category’.
  2.  add the existing Kannada TLD (ಭಾರತ) into the test file.

Regards,
Pitinan