[Neobrahmigp] Push towards completion

Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Sun Dec 16 14:43:34 UTC 2018

Thank you very much Brig Gen Mustafa ji for your push and sending two
representation to close all pending consensus for Bangla LGR.

So now, we have reached to a consensus on the following..

1.	Two Bangla script experts are visiting Delhi from Bangladesh.
2.	Two Bangla script experts are visiting Delhi from CDAC, Pune.
3.	Samiran from ICANN is organising the meeting logistics.
4.	Everyone travelling to Delhi are taking care of there own travel and
stay.

 Thank you very much for the same. This is important because  at this time
ICANN is not able to make arrangements for travel and its funding, which
will otherwise take upto two months for meeting. To speedup the process for
completing entire LGR process and further integration in root zone, this
early meeting is essential.

5.	Now yesterday we have learnt the final dates of visa being made
available and travel dates, our final dates for meeting are now finalised
for 21st Dec and 22nd December , 1 and half day meeting. Exact schedule is
being planned by Samiran.
6.	IDN Program Director from ICANN Sarmad and his colleague Pitinan to
join remotely to provide necessary technical support and get the LGR
document be finalised.

Requesting all members of NBGP to support this community driven initiative
for making this meeting successful to close the Bangla LGR and lets get it
integrated into root zone.

Those who can travel may please confirm or make it possible to join
Remotely. ICANN is making the bridge possible to remote participation.

We have created the whatsapp group specific to Bangla script, please let us
know with your mobile number if you would like to be added into that group.

Looking forward to get this going.

Thanks.

Dr. Ajay Data