[Neobrahmigp] [Ext] Re: Push towards completion

Samiran Gupta samiran.gupta at icann.org
Mon Dec 17 10:36:30 UTC 2018

Thank you, Sir, noted.

Samiran Gupta

From: Udaya Narayana Singh <unsciil51 at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 17 December 2018 at 4:05 PM
To: "samiran.gupta at icann.org Gupta" <samiran.gupta at icann.org>
Cc: Ajay Data <ajay at data.in>, Istiaque Arif <arif at btrc.gov.bd>, "NeobrahmiGP at icann.org" <Neobrahmigp at icann.org>, Pitinan Kooarmornpatana <pitinan.koo at icann.org>, Col Mustafa <dgeo at btrc.gov.bd>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [Neobrahmigp] Push towards completion

Thanks Samiran. I shall be travelling from Amity University Gurgaon campus o IHC on both days. Regards,

Udaya Narayana Singh

Co-Chair, NBGP

Address: Dean, Faculty of Arts and Chair-Professor,

Amity University Haryana,

Pachgaon-Manesar,Dt Gurgaon PIN 122413

Cell: 94340-50218 & 98301-32234

Landline +124-2337015, Extn 4407

Formerly Professor, Rabindra Bhavana, Visva-Bharati (University)

Former Director, Central Institute of Indian Languages, Mysore

Home-page www.udayanarayana.com [udayanarayana.com]