[Neobrahmigp] [Ext] Requesting changes in on Devanagari and Gurmukhi Cross-script Variants

Dr. G. S. Lehal (ਗੁਰਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਲਹਿਲ) gslehal at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 16:54:54 UTC 2018

Hello,
I agree with first two points raised by Akshat.
The third case
*प्टॆ and ਏ  do not look similar. Thanks*

*G S Lehal *

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 4:48 PM, Pitinan Kooarmornpatana <
pitinan.koo at icann.org> wrote:

> Dear Akshat and NBGP members,
>

> Thank you for your email, my opinion is these are very valid points to be
> considered by the NBGP.
> Once the NBGP conclude on these cases, I will update the cross-script
> variant Google Sheet accordingly.
>

> Regards.
>
> Pitinan

Dr. Gurpreet Singh Lehal,
Professor, Department of Computer Science
Dean, Faculty of Computing Sciences
Director,  Research Centre for Punjabi Language Technology,
Punjabi University, Patiala.
India-147002

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurpreet_Singh_Lehal

Phone : +91-9815473767 (M)