[Neobrahmigp] Proposals for NBGP scripts

Bal Krishna Bal bal at ku.edu.np
Wed Feb 7 10:03:05 UTC 2018

Hello Akshat,
Finally, I have got the confirmation from Tamang experts that य with nukta
is something optional which may be excluded.
Regards,
Bal Krishna

---
Bal Krishna Bal,PhD
Assistant Professor
Lead Researcher - Information and Language Processing Research Lab
Kathmandu, University
Dhulikhel, Kavre
Nepal
Homepage: http://ku.edu.np/cse/faculty/bal