[Neobrahmigp] Proposals for NBGP scripts

Akshat Joshi akshatj at cdac.in
Thu Feb 8 08:33:00 UTC 2018

Dear Dr. Bal,

Thank you for that input !

I have added Tamang to the list of languages requiring Nukta. Also, all
the consonants as per your list have been considered for Consonant+Nukta
combination.

Regards,

Akshat Joshi

--
Regards,
Akshat Joshi

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]