[Neobrahmigp] Additional NBGP calls for updating with script leads -THU

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Tue Feb 13 13:36:51 UTC 2018

Dear NBGP members,
This is a place holder for additional NBGP calls for updating with script leads who has not update during the call this week.
We allocate the time for one hour at the same time for three days (14, 15, 16 Feb) 1800 IST. All member are invited.
Akanksha and I will reach out to script leads and update the agenda accordingly.

Regards,
Pitinan

How to connect:
Link to Adobe Connect: https://participate.icann.org/idn/
*Upon logging into Adobe Connect, a pop up window will provide you the option to Dial Out to your Phone.  Enter your Phone Number* (Remember to change the Country Code if needed).
After joining the call, as a courtesy to others and the presenters, please MUTE your phone.  This can be done by selecting *6 on your keypad.  To UNMUTE select *6 again.
If you are Unable to log into Adobe Connect and can only join via phone:
https://www.myrcplus.com/cnums.asp?bwebid=8369444&ppc=1064158692&num=1-719-457-1414
Participant Passcode: 1064158692