[Neobrahmigp] Doodle poll on the time for next NBGP F2F meeting in Bangladesh

atiurk atiurk at cdac.in
Wed Feb 14 03:59:01 UTC 2018

Dear All,
Please find attached the draft of Bengali LGR document in the following link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kCB9xuvAhRKtX3P9WfDYXUC_pQPPM4kSaWMFxylO-U8/edit

regards
Atiur Rahman Khan

On February 13, 2018 at 11:25 PM Pitinan Kooarmornpatana <pitinan.koo at icann.org>
wrote:

>  Dear NBGP Members,
>

>  Kindly cast your vote for your suitable times for the next NBGP F2F meeting
> in Bangladesh at the following link: https://doodle.com/poll/2m3xvpt33yr83wfp
> <https://doodle.com/poll/2m3xvpt33yr83wfp>
>

>  Kindly note that this is only tentative time and it would only be finalized
> after we have the first draft proposal of the remaining scripts: Bangla,
> Oriya, Malayalam, by the end of February 2018.
>

>  Please select all the time you could manage, not only the best one, and
> please vote by 21 Feb 2018.
>

>  Thank you.
>
>  Regards,
>
>  Pitinan

Dr. Atiur Rahman Khan
Principal Technical Officer (PTO)
NLP Research Lab, GIST Group
5th Floor, CDAC Innovation Park / 5 वीं मंजिल, सी-डैक इनोवैशन पार्क
Panchavati, Pashan, Pune / पंचवटी, पाषाण, पुणे
Pin: 411 008 / पिन: 411 008
[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]