[Neobrahmigp] Sayunkta characters/aksharas for Oriya For Review (Attn-Neha)

Harish Chowdhary harish at nixi.in
Sun Jan 7 14:48:55 UTC 2018

Dear Team,It has been observed during the Colombo NBGP meeting, that there are some characters which are been mistakenly taken in the MSR2 for Kannada and Malayalam scripts and now they are in abundant use on Internet.(As per google search)In the same way there may be cases in the other NBGP scripts too.Based upon the above citations we may suggest requirements for MSR3.Language/script experts in the NBGP group may look in to it and suggest the way forward.Thanks,Harish Chowdhary,ISOC IETF FELLOWinSIG 2017 FELLOWwww.nixi.in | www.indiaig.in From: Kuldeep Patnaik <kuldeep.patnaik3 at gmail.com>Sent: Sun, 7 Jan 2018 15:07:53 GMT+0530To: NeobrahmiGP at icann.orgSubject: [Neobrahmigp] Sayunkta characters/aksharas for Oriya For Review (Attn-Neha) Dear All NBGP,
As discussed in group chat, I am sharing sayukta akshyars which are not part of MSR-2. I have tried to cover all the letters, incase you find anything are missed out, will revert to you.

Thanks & Best Regards
Kuldeep Patnaik
NBGP - Oriya Language
Whatsapp:785833995
 _______________________________________________Neobrahmigp mailing listNeobrahmigp at icann.orghttps://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/neobrahmigp

[NIXI is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nixiindia & Twitter: @inregistry ]