[Neobrahmigp] Tamil LGR Document

Dr. Shanmugam R. shanmugamr at cdac.in
Mon Jan 8 10:29:33 UTC 2018

Dear All,

I have completed Tamil Document and sending the same with this mail.

Requesting Pitinan to start the conversion  of XML. Also requesting Co-chairs to
have a look of the same. if it looks fine then the same can be sent to IP for
review.

I would also like to inform that there are some sections in the document in Red
which can be finalized later. we can request IP to kindly ignore the parts in
Red. PFA

Thanks and regards,
Dr. Shanmugam R.
[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]