[Neobrahmigp] Cross-Script Variant Analysis - Follow up

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Wed Jan 10 07:39:03 UTC 2018

Dear NBGP Members,

Thank you all script leaders for updating the Cross-script variant analysis sheet. I'd like to update the status sheet as follow:

Owner

Total Records to Process

Processed

Pending

Pending Items #

Akshat

48

44

4

16,37-38,48

Dr. Lehal

45

36

9

83-91

Dr. Shanmugam

8

8

-

Anivar

10

-

10

39-48

Dr. Rao

36

34

2

63-64

Pavanaja

36

-

36

47-82

Link to the sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pAbK1kA2DCWd9Dhz_4KFJLTf8jx0g_4nnWzH1yV4J84/edit#gid=0

Kindly complete your input in the sheet as soon as possible, as there are dependencies between scripts. We are waiting for this sheet to be done before we can update all proposal and submit to the IP.

Please note that, for each record:

  *   If you agree, please put "OK(Your Initial)" both red or yellow(orange).
  *   If you are not agree, please put some note at the last column so we know it has been processed. And I will contact you to finalize.

Even though most of the records are reiterate from the proposal, but this is the fist time we lay out to see across 9 scripts.
Therefore, please explicitly mark your verification.

Thank you.

Regards,
Pitinan