[Neobrahmigp] IP response to Bengali LGR 20180511

Atiur Rahman Khan ciil_khan at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jul 2 08:20:46 UTC 2018

Thank you sir.We will do the needful.

regards
 Dr. Atiur Rahman Khan atiurk at cdac.in
| Principal Technical Officer (PTO)
GIST Group
C-DAC Innovation Park
Under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology
Govt. of India
Pashan
Pune 411008

   - NLP Team, GIST Group

 https://twitter.com/atiurRkhanwww.facebook.com/atiurkhanOffice :  (020) 2550 479

    On Monday, 2 July, 2018, 11:46:17 AM IST, Udaya Narayana Singh <unsciil51 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Dear Dr Sarmad and Colleagues,
We are very grateful to the Integration Panel for these detailed comments on our proposal. Atiur has already started modifying our (Bangla_LGR_20180529) proposal. We will very soon take the following actions:
1. We will circulate a suitably revised version - based on these comments - to the internal experts in the Bangla Academy meeting in Dhaka.
2. We will resubmit a suitably revised proposal even as we send it for F2F Meeting agenda, without waiting for its outcome.3. Once some formal comments and informal responses are received from Bangla desh side, we will incorporate them in our further revised document.
Hope this line of action is agreeable to you. Regards,

Udaya Narayana Singh   Address: Chair-Professor & Head, ACLiS,Amity University Haryana,
Pachgaon-Manesar,Dt Gurgaon PIN 122413
Cell: 94340-50218 & 98301-32234
Formerly Professor, Rabindra Bhavana, Visva-Bharati (University)
Former Director, Central Institute of Indian Languages, MysoreHome-page www.udayanarayana.com