[Neobrahmigp] Oriya LGR proposal review 20180529

Kuldeep Patnaik kuldeep.patnaik3 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 17:21:54 UTC 2018

Dear Sarmad and All,

I have updated the Oriya LGR Proposal as per minor editing feedback from IP
on version 2.2, attaching the updated version 2.3.

I suggest having a discussion with other script leaders to take the final
decision on removing Oriya single letter variant *0B20* (with *Malayalam
0D20*) in Table 6 as per the suggestion from IP.

With Best Regards
Kuldeep Patnaik

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender