[Neobrahmigp] Oriya LGR proposal review 20180529 **Reminder **

Kuldeep Patnaik kuldeep.patnaik3 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 16:22:38 UTC 2018

Dear Sir,

As discussed during the call, kindly reply to this email as early as
possible.

We are waiting for your reply for last one week.

The last point in your feedback is about the variant part between Oriya and
Malayalam, that is already finalised in today's call as it will be part of
LGR Proposal, no change is required in the same.

Other than the variant point, if you suggest any significant change in
Oriya Proposal, please reply by tomorrow, else we will consider it is final.

Because there is no point in waiting now and then later after a month
rework on it even after it has gone to public comment.

Kindly reply by tomorrow.

Thank you in advance for helping us in shaping Oriya LGR proposal better
and better.

Best Regards
Kuldeep Patnaik

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 8:31 PM, Kuldeep Patnaik <kuldeep.patnaik3 at gmail.com