[Neobrahmigp] [Important] Gurmukhi 24Hours Last Call

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Mon Jul 9 16:23:39 UTC 2018

Dear NBGP members,

As discussed during the call. We try to make all the proposal ready by 10 July 2018. All final package of each proposal will be circulated for 24-hours last call for feedback/comments. Then we will send the package across to the IP, and publish for public comments.

Please find attached the final package of Gurmukhi LGR proposal:
   1. Proposal for a Gurmukhi Script RZ-LGR Version2.3 Dated 2018-07-06 (Gurmukhi-LGR-20180706.docx)
   2. Gurmukhi LGR XML (Proposal-LGR-Guru-20180706.xml)
   3. Gurmukhi Test Labels (Gurmukhi-Test-Labels-20180706.txt)

Kindly let us know any comments/suggestions by 21.59h (IST) on 10 July 2018, or at your earliest opportunity will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Pitinan