[Neobrahmigp] Ready for Public Comments

Dr. Ajay DATA ajay at data.in
Wed Jul 25 02:38:31 UTC 2018

Good Morning

I am pleased to share that IP has cleared Devanagari, Gurumukhi and Gujrati for Public Comment. There is small addition (minor) suggested, which will be done and sent for PC.

You have achieved what looked far and difficult. My congratulations to the entire NBGP team with appreciation and gratitude. This is going to be a historic moment in the field of languages and Internet.  We shall feel lucky to be chosen to do this work for our country.

We shall continue this momentum for completing other remaining scripts and make them ready for Public comments.

We must also thank  Sarmad, Pitinan, Akansha and Samiran for full support to the NBGP community.

Enjoy the Morning with this sense of pride and big achievement.

Thank You.

Dr. Ajay Data

--
Sent from my Android device with XGenPlus.