[Neobrahmigp] [Ext] Re: Oriya LGR - added 'NBGP Cross-script Variant Inclusion Policy'

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Sun Jul 29 09:56:25 UTC 2018

Thank you, Kuldeep.

Oriya LGR proposal is being reviewed by the IP. We will let you know the IP responses as soon as we have them.

Regards,
Pitinan

From: Kuldeep Patnaik <kuldeep.patnaik3 at gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 14:40
To: Pitinan Kooarmornpatana <pitinan.koo at icann.org>
Cc: neo brahmi <Neobrahmigp at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: Oriya LGR - added 'NBGP Cross-script Variant Inclusion Policy'

Dear All,

Please find attached, final files modified as per all the below suggestions for Oriya (Odia) LGR.

I have accepted the NBGP Cross-script Variant Inclusion Policy and the text pointing to the Appendix D for the same as well.

Thank you all.

Best Regards,

Kuldeep Patnaik