[Neobrahmigp] Response of IP to-Gurmukhi-LGR-20180525

Dr. G. S. Lehal (ਗੁਰਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਲਹਿਲ) gslehal at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 09:56:17 UTC 2018

 Thanks a lot Dr. Singh. Its a good news for all the members of the
Neobrahmi panel. It has been a combined effort group and I am grateful to
all  for the great support.

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 10:49 AM, Udaya Narayana Singh <unsciil51 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> This is a great achievement. Congratulations Dr Lehal and his team.
> Regards,
>
> Udaya Narayana Singh
>
> On Thu, May 31, 2018, 10:40 Sarmad Hussain <sarmad.hussain at icann.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear Prof. Lehal,
>>
>> We are pleased to let you know that the IP reached consensus to recommend
>> that the Gurmukhi proposal (after applying the suggested fixes -- mainly in
>> the XML) can be released for public comment (as long as it goes out
>> together with Devanagari).
>>
>> Please find attached the IP response to the Gurmukhi LGR proposal dated
>> 2018-05-25. There are some suggested changes in the XML by the IP.
>>
>> Attached:
>>
>>    1.  IP response (including a preliminary result for test files)
>>    2.  marked up DOCX file (very minor items)
>>    3. XML file with further edits from IP
>>
>> Once you share the updated version (and the Devanagari LGR proposal is
>> also finalized), ICANN will release this proposal for public comment.
>>

>> Regards,
>> Sarmad

Dr. Gurpreet Singh Lehal,
Professor, Department of Computer Science
Dean, Faculty of Computing Sciences
Director,  Research Centre for Punjabi Language Technology,
Punjabi University, Patiala.
India-147002

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurpreet_Singh_Lehal

Phone : +91-9815473767 (M)