[Neobrahmigp] [Ext] Re: Telugu LGR version 1.9

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Mon Jun 25 02:52:22 UTC 2018

Dear Prof. Rao, dear Ganga,

Thank you very much for your revision. We have incorporated the changes as attached, both tracked version and clean version.
We will take this version to the IP.

Regards,
Pitinan

From: Uma Maheshwar G <guraohyd at gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 01:42
To: Pitinan Kooarmornpatana <pitinan.koo at icann.org>
Cc: gangadhar panday <gangactor at gmail.com>, "neobrahmiGP at icann.org" <neobrahmiGP at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Ext] Re: Telugu LGR version 1.9

Dear Pitinan,
Thanks for the Telugu lgr document final draft.
I have gone thru it. It was well attended too. thanks.
However, I have made  some modifications as
shown in comments. The file accordingly needs
reediting etc.

gurao