[Neobrahmigp] Oriya LGR proposal review 20180529

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Tue Jun 26 18:40:06 UTC 2018

Dear Kuldeep, All,

Thank you for the updated Oriya LGR proposal.

Please find attached the feedback from IP and updated XML file.  They have
concluded that the proposal is substantially complete.  Congratulations!

There are some minor editing feedback included as well we a suggestion to
remove the single letter variant in Table 6.  Kindly consider the feedback and
share the updated version.

We may be able to take the next version to the public comment process.

Regards,
Sarmad