[Neobrahmigp] NBGP meeting 23-25 April 2018 in Dhaka

Kuldeep Patnaik kuldeep.patnaik3 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:41:12 UTC 2018

Dear Sarmad,

It has been a wonderful experience working on the Oriya language closely
with all of you in NBGP, through email, WhatsApp, and weekly calls.

Now the best part is an opportunity to met NBGP community face to face at
Dhaka.

As discussed earlier, I am interested to participate in this meet, and with
the support of ICANN that will be great.
Hence I am submitting my information below marking this mail to
IDNProgram at icann.org

Name (as on Passport): Kuldeep Patnaik

Designation: Founder

Email: kuldeep.patnaik3 at gmail.com

Phone: +91 7855833995

Need ICANN support: (Y/N) – Y, be able to arrive on 22 April and leave late 25
April or early 26 April

Thanks & Best Regards
Kuldeep Patnaik

‌