[Neobrahmigp] NBGP meeting 23-25 April 2018 in Dhaka

Nirajan Parajuli nirajan at nren.net.np
Mon Mar 19 07:48:39 UTC 2018

Thank you very much for your email. Please find the requested information
herewith.

Name (as on Passport): NIRAJAN PARAJULI

Designation: Network and Communication Officer

Email: nirajan at nren.net.np

Phone:9841739599 <984-1739599> /01-977-5013146

Need ICANN support: (Y/N) –  Y

Nirajan Parajuli
Network and Communication Officer
Nepal Research & Education Network
Gusingal, Lalitpur, Nepal
+977 (1) 5012546
Skype : nirajan.parajuli1

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 1:18 PM, Sujith Kartha <karthazyourz at gmail.com>
wrote:

> As desired please find the details for travel support
>

> Name (as on Passport): Sujith A Kumar
>
> Designation: content Architect

> Email: kartha at digitalkz.com
>
> Phone: 9645552494
>
> Need ICANN support: (Y/N) –  Y
>

> On 19 Mar 2018 12:54 pm, "Pitinan Kooarmornpatana" <pitinan.koo at icann.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear NBGP members,
>>

>> This is a gentle reminder that the deadline for travel support request,
>> as detailed below,  is due *today* 19 March 2018.
>>
>> In case you would like travel support from ICANN, kindly provide the
>> required information to IDNProgram at icann.org.
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Pitinan

www.avg.com
<#m_9222919690592415296_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>