[Neobrahmigp] NBGP Dhaka meeting

Dr. Ajay DATA ajay at data.in
Fri Mar 23 15:42:39 UTC 2018

Dear All,

We are moving  towards a very exciting time where the work we are doing is going to impact almost 20% of the world's population.  This is very important work you are doing and I must thank you for that.

As you know that the LGR work  you are doing is progressing well and to finalize that we need team members in India, while we are in Dhaka to support us remotely.

Considering the involvement, limited budgets and  the consent of ICANN team with Co-Chairs of Neo Brahmi generation panel, we have finalised the list who will be travelling  for face to face meeting with the support of icann to Bangladesh and rest of us will join us remotely.

Team of Malayalam is requested to progress and update the document online and we will have separate F2F with you.

Looking forward to work with you more closely to have progress in his regards. Those who are in list will be contacted soon by ICANN travel team.

Thank you.

Dr. Ajay Data
--
Sent from my Android device with XGenPlus.