[Neobrahmigp] NBGP Dhaka meeting

Akshat Joshi akshatj at cdac.in
Wed Mar 28 06:26:15 UTC 2018

Dear Dr. Sarmad,

Related to Bangladesh Dhaka meeting, can we get invitation letters from
both Local Hosts and ICANN ?

We need them for applying for official permission in our organization,
post which we will be able to apply for a Visa.

If these letters could be made available at the earliest, that would
help a lot.

I visited ICANN's invitation letter link but Dhaka meeting was not
listed so could not proceed.

Regards,

Akshat Joshi

Shanmugam R

Atiur Rehman Khan

C-DAC GIST

On 23-03-2018 21:12, Dr. Ajay DATA wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> We are moving towards a very exciting time where the work we are doing
> is going to impact almost 20% of the world's population. This is very
> important work you are doing and I must thank you for that.
>
> As you know that the LGR work you are doing is progressing well and to
> finalize that we need team members in India, while we are in Dhaka to
> support us remotely.
>
> Considering the involvement, limited budgets and the consent of ICANN
> team with Co-Chairs of Neo Brahmi generation panel, we have finalised
> the list who will be travelling for face to face meeting with the
> support of icann to Bangladesh and rest of us will join us remotely.
>
> Team of Malayalam is requested to progress and update the document
> online and we will have separate F2F with you.
>
> Looking forward to work with you more closely to have progress in his
> regards. Those who are in list will be contacted soon by ICANN travel
> team.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Dr. Ajay Data
> --
> Sent from my Android device with XGenPlus.

Regards,
Akshat Joshi
C-DAC GIST

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]