[Neobrahmigp] Fwd: [Ext] Re: Draft Oriya LGR - Test Labels

Kuldeep Patnaik kuldeep.patnaik3 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 17:44:59 UTC 2018

Dear Sarmad,

Thanks a lot for extending your one to one support and having multiple
discussion with me in last few days.

As discussed, I have checked few examples and added rules for all the
categories including other two categories (M and H). So, in total there are
6 rules to be incorporated. I have included a couple of examples for the
rules too, in this document.

Kindly find the same attached herein.

Thanks & Regards
Kuldeep Patnaik