[Neobrahmigp] [Ext] Re: Gujarati LGR - Update to first IP review

Akshat Joshi akshatj at cdac.in
Wed May 16 11:57:59 UTC 2018

Dear All,

PFA updated Gujarati LGR post the Delhi F2F meeting. I have added the
paragraph about ZWJ and ZWNJ as decided.

There are no additions to Variant section as none were required as per
the outcome of the Delhi F2F meeting.

I am in the process of reviewing the XML for Gujarati provided by
Pitinan. I will provide the same soon.

I have also added the response to IP in a pointwise manner in a separate
file titled as such.

Test labels have also been attached in a separate file.

Regards,

Akshat

--
Regards,