[Neobrahmigp] [Ext] Re: BENGALI LGR updated

Udaya Narayana Singh unsciil at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 04:05:44 UTC 2018

Please go ahead and send the additional comments whenever possible. Best,
Professor Udaya Narayana Singh   Chair-Professor & Head, ACLiSAmity Centre for Linguistic Studies (ACLiS)Amity University Haryana, GurgaonPachgaon, Manesar PIN 122431Cell: +91-98301-32234 & 94340-50218
Formerly, Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan &Former Director, Central Inst of Indian Languages (CIIL)Home-page www.udayanarayana.com