[Neobrahmigp] Gurmukhi-LGR-20180430 - IP Feedback

Dr. G. S. Lehal (ਗੁਰਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਲਹਿਲ) gslehal at gmail.com
Tue May 22 09:38:25 UTC 2018

Hello Pitinan,
I have made a few changes in your file.
In this rule
WLE rules #7.6 A: must be preceded by C, N or specific V or M and followed
by C3 or CN1
We can remove CN1.
A few more edits I have made in the file.
The remaining changes I will finish soon.

Thanks

--
Dr. Gurpreet Singh Lehal,
Professor, Department of Computer Science

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurpreet_Singh_Lehal

Phone : +91-9815473767 (M)
url : www.learnpunjabi.org