[Neobrahmigp] IP-response-Bengali-LGR-20180511

atiurk atiurk at cdac.in
Fri May 25 10:58:37 UTC 2018

Dear Dr Sarmad,
Thank you for the IP response on Bengali LGR document. The points are well noted
and we will come back with changes after discussions within the Bengali GP
headed by Prof. Udaya N Singh. To add, we had changed a couple of things already
mentioned in this observation after May 11.

regards

On May 25, 2018 at 7:34 AM Sarmad Hussain <sarmad.hussain at icann.org> wrote:

>  Dear All,
>
>  We thank the NBGP members for their hard work in putting together the current
> draft of the Bengali LGR proposal dated 2018-05-11.  This was forwarded to the
> IP for their review.
>
>  Please find attached IP's response to the Bengali LGR proposal, which
> includes the following files (attached):
>
>     1. IP-response-Bengali-LGR-20180511-IP.docx -- list of issues and
> suggested actions for the GP
>     2. Bangla_LGR_20180511-IP.docx -- original proposal with suggested edits /
> comments by the IP (change tracked)
>     3. Proposed-LGR-Beng-20180511-IP5.xml -- original XML file with suggested
> edits / comments by the IP  (no change tracking)
>
>  We would request the NBGP to consider the feedback and update the Bengali LGR
> proposal as needed.
>
>  Please let us know if you have any queries.
>
>  Regards,
>  Sarmad

Dr. Atiur Rahman Khan
Principal Technical Officer (PTO)
NLP Research Lab, GIST Group
5th Floor, CDAC Innovation Park / 5 वीं मंजिल, सी-डैक इनोवैशन पार्क
Panchavati, Pashan, Pune / पंचवटी, पाषाण, पुणे
Pin: 411 008 / पिन: 411 008
[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]