[Neobrahmigp] Changes made after incorporating most of the comments sent by the IP in the second lot

Udaya Narayana Singh unsciil51 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 11:53:44 UTC 2018

The portion that was recently added and the ones added today on the
suggestions of the IP are all in red. It needs to address a few more small
points as given in the IP comments. Otherwise we would be in a position to
submit it again after Prof Sarkar has better this version.

Regards,

Udaya Batayana Singh