[Neobrahmigp] Comment and Responses Collaborating Google Document

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Mon Sep 3 16:16:09 UTC 2018

Dear all NBGP members,

Please find the collaborating Google document at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s3Tr1Cbd8N-1th9GrlsiAmFfBZbQEGygvsQ9NCUDycI/edit?ts=5b8bd8e1# . It was created as per our discussion during the NBGP online meeting on 28 Aug 2018. We agreed to create the Google Document to document all the comments and responses collaboratively.

Currently we have the comments from the Bangla Academy and from Prof Mohammad Mamun Or Rasheed. The responses were drafted by Prof. Udaya and other members.

This document is open for suggestion from all members.
Kindly review and provide your value feedback.

Regards,
Pitinan