[Neobrahmigp] FW: [Ext] Submission of Revised Bangla LGR for Integration Panel

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Wed Apr 3 11:54:52 UTC 2019

Dear NBGP members,

Kindly find the Bangla LGR package version 3.32 dated 2 April 2019 as attached. As instructed, it is being shared with the IP for the interim review. While we wait for the proposal being sent by the Government of Bangladesh to UNICODE Consortium to sort out the issue of three consonants which we all want to be accepted as atomic characters.

The list of attachments:
Bangla LGR Proposal document (Bangla_LGR_20190402.docx)
Bangla LGR in XML (proposal-bangla-lgr-02apr19-en.xml)
Bangla LGR in HTML (Proposal-Bangla-Lgr-02apr19-En.html)
Test labels file (bangla-test-labels-02apr19-en.txt)
Test result file (Result of bangla-test-labels-02apr19-en.txt)

This version has been shared by prof. Udaya, the proposal incorporates, to the best of knowledge, all points or observations made by the IP earlier on our earlier versions as well as all points that emerged from both Dhaka and Delhi F2F Meeting and deliberations at ICANN64 at Kobe.

Kindly review and let us know any feedback/comments.

Best Regards,

Pitinan