[Neobrahmigp] FW: Devanagari LGR package Version 6.5 dated 22 April 2019

Akshat Joshi akshatj at cdac.in
Tue Apr 23 02:05:00 UTC 2019

Dear Pitinan,

Thank you for the package with all the changes suggested by the IP,
incorporated.

I have reviewed the same and find them to be useful and applicable.

Please consider the XML file attached with this mail and the descriptive
documents from the previous mail for posting on the LGR page and subsequent
integration with the common LGR.

Regards,
Akshat Joshi