[Neobrahmigp] NBGP-Bangla meeting

Brig. Gen. Md. Mahfuzul Karim Majumder dgeo at btrc.gov.bd
Mon Aug 19 11:57:44 UTC 2019

Dear Pitinan and all,

Thank for your mail. We are concerned about the meeting that is going to be held tomorrow. For your kind information we would like to share you that we have arranged several meeting on this regard, even today we had a half-day long meeting on releasing Bangla LGR ASAP. The meeting members were from the civil society along with relevant government organization. Honorable members recommended to arrange another meeting including members from the journalist community, renowned university professor, researcher from language centric institute, etc. We know that it is a serious and sensitive issue to us, especially our language loving community. So we need more time for public consultation from our end.

It would be appreciated, if you kindly re-arrange the meeting date after 10 September 2019, meanwhile we will organize the above mentioned public consultation meeting at our end. We greatly acknowledge the support you have provided us. Hope you all will consider our humble request for an acceptable LGR for Bangla.

Best Regards
On behalf of Bangla LGR Team (Bangladesh Chapter)
GAC member, ICANN
Brigadier General Md Mahfuzul Karim Majumder
Director General (DG)
Engineering and Operation Division(E&O)
Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC)
Phone: +88029553433, +8801552202734, +8801730051211