[Neobrahmigp] IP review of Tamil LGR proposal v3.0

Dr. Shanmugam Rajabadher shanfaace at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:36:12 UTC 2019

Dear Dr.Sarmad and Pitinan,
As Discussed, Sending the latest Tamil LGR doc requesting Dr.Sarmad to take
a look of No-Mix rule and other updates.

1. IP inputs were amended.
2. MSR 4 update has been done.
3. Recommended text for public review has been added. (in the reference
too),
4. Updated test labels for both valid and invalid cases of No-Mix rule.

Thanks to Akshat, Pitinan and Dr.Sarmad for their timed help.
Also requesting Pitinan to kindly update the XML. PFAs

Regards,
Dr. Shanmugam R.